CPT Code 95923 – Sudomotor Testing
Sudomotor function testing is used to evaluate and document autonomic neuropathic disturbances.
Sudomotor testing of the Autonomic Nervous System is accepted by most private and public insurances.
Check with your local MAC and private carriers for the most recent guidelines.
Impeto Medical complies with State and Federal regulations regarding the manufacture and sale of SUDOSCAN.
SUDOSCAN is cleared by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). FDA Clearance
SUDOSCAN is registered as a trademark in the US. TM and FDA 510k Letter
Impeto Medical Virtual Patent Marking:
The following Impeto Medical product(s) are protected by U.S. patents. The information provided within this website is to fulfill the virtual patent provisions of the America Invents Act, enacted on September 16, 2011. The following list of Impeto Medical product(s) may not be all-inclusive and may be protected by patents in other regions outside of the U.S.
- U.S. Patent No. 8,655,443
- U.S. Patent No. 8,918,170
- U.S. Patent No. 8,934,954
- U.S. Patent No. 9,211,080
- U.S. Patent No. 8,965,497
- U.S. Patent No. 14424,704 – Improved electrophysiological analysis system.
- U.S. Patent No. 9636036 – Electrophysiological analysis system.