Early detection of Peripheral Neuropathy in Prediabetes
and Diabetes to improve patient management on March
the 17th 2023 – 4 PM (Paris time)
• Dr. Rafael Gabriel
• Dr. Jean-Henri Calvet
To attend please fill in the form below
Sudomotor dysfunction is a common clinical manifestation that is often one of the earliest detectable signs of peripheral and autonomic neuropathies.
● The ADA has identified sudomotor dysfunction as one of the major clinical manifestations of diabetic autonomic neuropathy.
● Small fibers neuropathy is also one of the earliest complications in many neurological conditions as Gougerot Sjögren, amyloidosis, Fabry disease, Chemotherapy induced neuropathies etc.
To accurately assess sweat gland function, SUDOSCAN offers a quick and non-invasive test with reproducible results. In less than three minutes, SUDOSCAN allows physicians to early detect and follow-up of peripheral neuropathy leading to a better management of diabetes complications such as neuropathies to prevent diabetic foot and Cardiac neuropathy.
In this webinar on March 17th, 4PM (CET), Dr. Rafael Gabriel and Dr. Jean-Henri Calvet will share their expertise on using SUDOSCAN for early detection of peripheral neuropathy in prediabetes and diabetes, improving patient management.
About our guests :
● Dr. Rafael Gabriel works at the Instituto Nacional de Salud Carlos III Spain.
● Dr. Jean-Henri Calvet, MD, PhD, Accreditation to direct research.
Key learning objectives:
– Discover SUDOSCAN’s effectiveness in early detection and management of diabetic neuropathy
– Learn about the role of SUDOSCAN in patient management, treatment follow-up, and lifestyle impact
To attend this webinar on March 17th, 4PM (CET), please fill in the form below
DEDICATED TO HEALTH PROFESSIONALS